· Open defecation free communities
· Improved sanitation and hygiene in target communities
· Strengthened relationship with governments and other stakeholders in implementation of WASH activities.
· Target communities observe COVID-19 SoPs.
· Improved O&M of the established WASH facilities
· Improved savings culture among the target communities through establishment of VSLAs
· Improved community awareness on disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
It is preferred that the successful candidate for the above position has the following skills:
ü CLTS, participatory hygiene and sanitation transformation (PHAST) and other participatory approaches used in hygiene and sanitation promotion.
ü Environmental management skills
ü Community mobilization skills
ü Problem identification and solving in communities
ü Documentation and report writing skills
ü Communication and inter-personal skills
ü Networking and collaboration skills
ü Monitoring and evaluation skills
We have 29 guests and no members online