1. WASH PROJECT OFFICER (01) POST
DUTY STATION: NAKAPIRIPIRIT FIELD OFFICE:
Key Result Areas:
· Plan and coordinate the implementation of all WASH activities including managing construction worksas per set terms of contract.
· Conduct regular monitoring field visits of the all WASH activities including project sites; planned and ongoing activities.
· Develop projects reports using the appropriate tools and templates.
· Establish and maintain cordial and professional relations with local partners and collaborators includingdistrict and sub county local government officials.
· Identifying and documenting of best practices in implementation of WASH interventions.
· Conduct community mobilization and sensitization on WASH activities.
· Under take training of target communities on CLTS including training of community hygiene promoters on aspects of CLTS.
· Liaise with beneficiary community and local authorities in the selection of project sites as per requirement of the project design.
· Represent the organization and actively participate in District level WASH Planning and coordination meetings.
· Participate in the development of project proposals
· Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by CIDI authorized management for furtherance of organizational goals.
We have 23 guests and no members online