The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mass communication, or Social sciences. Any post graduate training in Monitoring & Evaluation is an added advantage
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
· Detailed knowledge and experience in managing MIS is a MUST requirement
· The person must be self-driven, innovative and able to work productively under minimum supervision and should have good writing and reporting skills.
· Computer literacy skills; Ms Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Publisher etc.
· Good analytical skills
· Working knowledge of databases
· Be a team player and good interpersonal skills.
· Personal integrity and concern for standards.
· Results oriented with focus to program impact.
· Effective leadership, organizational, planning and communication skills
· In possession of a valid driving permit or Riding permit.
We have 21 guests and no members online