It is preferred that the successful candidate for the above position has the following skills:
ü Farming as a business
ü Marketing and entrepreneurship skills
ü Problem identification and problem solving in private organisations
ü Skills in managing agribusiness production plans
ü Skills in customer care and customer relations
ü Knowledge and skills in value chain analysis, development, management, and actors’ empowerment
ü Business plan development, implementation and monitoring
ü Brokering in value chain partnerships, negotiation and coaching skills, as well as durable contract drafting skills
· Must have Honors Bachelors Degree in Agriculture, with a bias in agribusiness, post graduate training in Project Planning and management will be an added advantage.
· Must have knowledge and proven skills in Agriculture Extension services, community mobilization and training.
· Must be willing to work under minimum supervision with good truck record from the past employers.
· Must have 3-4 years working experience in similar field from reputable organization.
· Must have a valid driving and/or riding license.
· Must have ability to speak the local language, English, and ready to reside in the project area.
· Ability to write reports on time and within the required donor and organizational standards.
· Skills on resource mobilization are an added advantage.
· Recommendation letter from current supervisor/ previous employer.
We have 14 guests and no members online