|PROJECT MANAGER (1) post:|
|ACCOUNTANT/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (1) post:|
|PROJECT OFFICER (01 post)|
CIDI is a National NGO that coordinates and implements several projects in Uganda. CIDI works at the vanguard of rural development, marrying technical excellence, project management, and uncompromising customer service to facilitate rural development most complex problems.
CIDI mainly deals in humanitarian support in the thematic areas of water and sanitation, Policy and advocacy, sustainable livelihood Agriculture, Health Promotion, human rights, peace and conflict resolution and has branches across the country.
1. PROJECT MANAGER (1) post:
DUTY STATION: RAKAI DISTRICT
Key Result Areas:
- Be the Project Manager in charge of the CIDI Health HIV/AIDS sector.
- Conduct research that will inform development of the of the Health care sector and implementation of identified activities, dissemination to target communities and other stake holders
- Design and conduct training programs for health care promotion in the identified areas amongst the target groups
- Assist the communities to identify key health care issues that they may take up with their nearest administrators/policy makers or at higher levels and to propose ways for action.
- Therefore build the capacity of the communities to be in position to advocate and lobby for improvements in their health care situation themselves; monitoring health budgets, plans, services, personnel etc.
- Initiate contacts, meetings, dialogues with target key players and decision makers in the delivery of health services with a view to addressing issues that cannot be addressed at lower levels.
- Identify and conduct network activities with other health care promotion and advocacy bodies with the objective of learning and experience sharing, creating synergies, having CIDI position effectively represented and where applicable having a common voice
- Bring to the attention of CIDI management health care issues of a higher level. Maintain high level contacts/dialogue with; Ministry, Parliament, National and International for advocacy and lobbying with the objective of having more resource allocation and better management delivery of health care services to the target group.
- Make quarterly, mid year and end of year narrative and financial progress reports.
- Be actively involved in day to day resource mobilization activities e.g. proposal writing, to develop and expand the health sector and other potential areas that may be identified by CIDI from time to time.