|JOBS AT CIDI|
CIDI is a National NGO that coordinates and implements several projects in Uganda. CIDI works at the vanguard of rural development, marrying technical excellence, project management, and uncompromising customer service to facilitate rural development most complex problems.
CIDI mainly deals in humanitarian support in the thematic areas of water and sanitation, Policy and advocacy, sustainable livelihood Agriculture, Health Promotion, human rights, peace and conflict resolution and has branches across the country.
CIDI seeks to recruit well self motivated individuals to fill the following vacant position in its Soroti district branch:
1. Field Extension Officer (01) post:
DUTY STATION: SOROTI FIELD OFFICE:
Key Result Areas:
a. Spearhead mobilization of the target communities to actively take part in the implementation of all project activities
- Organize and conduct training seminars, workshops and other trainings that are geared to achieving the objectives of this project.
- To liaise and link with other partners and stakeholders in the area such as the district extension coordination office, arrange sharing sessions with them such as quarterly review meetings.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of implemented projects on the beneficiaries and document these findings in an agreed format.
- Participate in ongoing fundraising activities of the organization through writing proposals or any other activities that you may form time to time be called upon to participate.
f. Make monthly, quarterly, mid and end of year progress reports
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by CIDI authorized management for furtherance of organizational goals.