January 15, 2018
OPEN CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO SUPPLY GOODS AND SERVICES TO CIDI
Community Integrated Development Initiatives – CIDI is a nationally registered NGO that currently operates in 25 districts of Uganda. CIDI has been operating in Uganda since 1996, and has head offices located on plot 2809 Tank Hill Road Muyenga, Kampala. CIDI also has branch offices in Rakai, Masaka, Rubirizi, Isingiro, Buliisa, Nakasongola, Luwero, Kayunga, Soroti, Amuria, Katakwi, Napak and Kampala. CIDI implements an integrated development program focused onto the thematic areas of; Agriculture, Water Sanitation and Hygiene-WASH, Health, and Advocacy. For the year 2018, CIDI is seeking to receive profiles of, evaluate and Prequalify new services providers that would be willing to extend services to CIDI for the coming 3 years. Service providers in the following areas are therefore called upon to express interest;
1. Stationeries and printing services.
2. Agro inputs supply services.
3. Computers and electronics services.
4. Insurance services (Motor , Health and workman’s compensation)
5. Borehole drilling and maintenance services.
6. Catering services.
7. Motor vehicle repairs and maintenance services.
8. Building contractors.
9. Media services.
10. Hotel and conference services.
11. Security services.
12. Internet services.
We have 34 guests and no members online