Page 6 of 8
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- The ideal candidate should have an outgoing and convincing personality, a sense of urgency, drive and result orientation.
- Should have a degree in any of the following; Business Administration, Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Economics or any related field with proven track record in a similar position.
- Good analysis and judgment skills
- Ability to work as individual but also understand a TEAM approach
- Strong Customer facing and presentation skills
- Must speak and write English at an intermediate level
- Must be outgoing and easily able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to quickly adapt to changes
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Generally a Hunter type of profile
- Writing and presentation skills.
- A team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Personal integrity and concern for standards.
· Results oriented and concerns for program impact.
· Effective leadership, organizational, planning and communication skills.
· In possession of a valid driving permit.